Sunday, April 24, 2005

Bloggers: The light at the end of the newspaper's tunnel - Masthead
Where would I be without Gulf News and Khaleej Times? I need grist for my mill. Without their anecdotes and reports on government statements I'd not have much to contribute. When it comes to numbers they're challenged, but aren't we all in this environment? I complement them, and I certainly don't substitute for them. I presume in my little way I'm bringing them more readers and a wider readership.

I'm not the light at the end of the tunnel. Nor Instapundit the light at the end of the NYT's tunnel. But Powerline might, just might, be the light at the end of the tunnel of Minneapolis Star Tribune.

1 Comments:

Blogger secretdubai said...

Are you also using 7Days? http://www.7days.ae.

The website is basic at the moment - but allows free archive search by edition - and they have a huge revamp planned.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home