Thursday, May 26, 2005

Book Tag :: The Eclectic Econoclast

What's the purpose? I'm not sure, but perhaps you'll have a better of idea of what makes me tick from seeing my answers.

1. Total number of books I have owned
Hmmm. Interesting wording, "have owned." And I suppose I should not include books my wife purchased primarily for herself. Guess: 3,500. I don't read much.

2. Last book I bought
The Modern Firm by John Roberts. It's waiting for me back home in Orkney Springs. Part of my summer reading.

3. Last book I read
Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow

4. Five books that mean a lot to me

o The Road to Serfdom, by F. A. Hayek.
o Listening Point, by Sigurd Olson
o Modern Western Political Thought: Machiavelli to Marx, by Dante Germino
o Radical Son, by David Horowitz
o Outside the magic circle: The autobiography of Virginia Foster Durr

5. Tag five people and have them do this on their blog

o Secret Dubai diary
o The Economist En Su Laberinto
o Adventures in Dubai
o suburban blight: it's not what it looks like
o Bss & Brn in Al Ain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home