Friday, July 07, 2006

Pepsi did the right thing

Pepsi did the right thing, but I figure it had nothing to do with ethics, and much to do with the fear of being caught (especially given the ineptitude of the sellers).

Self interest. It's the real thing.

I'd like to buy the world a home and furnish it with love
grow apple trees and honey bees and snow white turtle doves.
I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony
I'd like to buy the world a coke and keep it company.
It's the real thing.I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony.
I'd like to buy the world a coke and keep it company.
It's the real thing.
Coke is what the world wants today. Coke Cola
It's the real thing
Coke is what the world wants today. Coke Cola
It's the real thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home